2013 cannondale scalpel

bassasdaindia

And the new Trigger:

New big-wheeled Trigger 29'er

"Cannondale's enduro-friendly Jekyll with its 90-150mm of on-the-fly adjustable travel will have a new little brother for 2013 called Trigger. While the already announced 26" version will sport 70-120mm of adjustable travel, Cannondale also launched a new 29" version at Eurobike with a more all-mountain feel and 80-130mm of travel.

While the 26" Trigger will come with a carbon fiber frame, the new Trigger 29'er will be built around an all-aluminum frame exclusively – at least for now. Key design features are shared throughout, however, including clamped large-diameter axles at the main pivot and upper shock link pivot plus twin cartridge bearings elsewhere for rigidity, a 142x12mm rear thru-axle, and a custom dual-mode Fox DYAD RT2 twin-chamber rear pull shock with a tidy cable actuated handlebar remote.

Only the top model will get the awesome looking new SuperMax fork, though – essentially an extra-burly version of Cannondale's remarkably capable Lefty. Whereas the current version's trump card is light weight, however, the SuperMax instead capitalizes on stiffness. Upper tube diameter grows from 38 mm to 42mm, the lower leg balloons from 32mm to 36mm, and there's even a new axle stub that allows for a wider hub shell for extra wheel strength under load.

Cannondale has also shifted the SuperMax's single leg rearward and reduced the profile of the upper section to allow riders to use shorter stems than before. According to Washburn, the new SuperMax can now be fitted with stems as stubby as 50mm."

http://cdn.media.cyclingnews.com/2012/09/14/2/cdale_trigger29_fork_600.jpg

From Cyclingnews.com