Hump the Rhino (VG 22 Sept) Battle Plan...

Smolly

It's not the size of the heart, it's the focus of the Lion!

The strength of the storm is only determined by the crack of the.... umm... wind!

For a ridiculous humble fee, I will guarantee that you finish the Ultra 50km in the last 3rd of the riders.

The training is based on advanced pre-race techniques which have worked for me time and time again - (ask Mike Bike).

This 4 day program does not require any duels or levi jean pant, only the rite tool for the job!

Just remember, the bark is only as big as the dogs bite ;)

It's not the size of the heart, it's the focus of the Lion!

The strength of the storm is only determined by the crack of the.... umm... wind!

For a ridiculous humble fee, I will guarantee that you finish the Ultra 50km in the last 3rd of the riders.

The training is based on advanced pre-race techniques which have worked for me time and time again - (ask Mike Bike).

This 4 day program does not require any duels or levi jean pant, only the rite tool for the job!

Just remember, the bark is only as big as the dogs bite ;)

is this a challenge? :eek:

Seems legit. Where can I sign up?

You are in luck my friend!

The Smolster is in PE for the whole week (whats up with the farken gale force wind????)

We can do a fair exchange at the local "watering hole" (just make sure you dont make a typo when reporting back :eek: )

EDIT: My smiley face looked too happy

Edited by Smolster

If the focus is on a goal, the mind will harmonise with the goal and become one! (i.e. bump for more exposure)

You are in luck my friend!

The Smolster is in PE for the whole week (whats up with the farken gale force wind????)

We can do a fair exchange at the local "watering hole" (just make sure you dont make a typo when reporting back :eek: )

EDIT: My smiley face looked too happy

I'm about 180km north of PE. Was there over the weekend. You are not heading in this direction after your week in PE?

I'm about 180km north of PE. Was there over the weekend. You are not heading in this direction after your week in PE?

Yes I am, but unfortunately I will be at about 10,000 feet.

Will be back next week again!

Yes I am, but unfortunately I will be at about 10,000 feet.

Will be back next week again!

I knew it was too good to be true. I challenge you to a duel for last place on my local single track! :devil:

You should just give me enough time to organise a mtb, because if I have to run you might beat me to last place.

I should be ready August 2013.

EDIT: typo

Edited by Blindspot

I knew it was too good to be true. I challenge you to a duel for last place on my local single track! :devil:

You should just give me enough time to organise a mtb, because if I have to run you might beat to last place.

I should be ready August 2013.

I was aiming for September, as I need the synergy between my genetics, mitochondria,and the universe to align.

On a serious note, will you be attending the Rhino Race at VG?

Unfortunately not. I wanted to and suggested it to the appointment manager a few weeks ago. She informed me of the reason we can't do it which escapes me at the moment.

Bahahahahahahaha! Well done! You forgot to pretend to know everything and challenge someone to a dance off. I mean ride