Hump the Rhino (VG 22 Sept) Battle Plan...

Smolly

As I sign of my faith in this program, I'll throw in a set of balance bangles at 50% discount!

This is clearly turning into a win win for any taker!

As I sign of my faith in this program, I'll throw in a set of balance bangles at 50% discount!

This is clearly turning into a win win for any taker!

You will make a fortune here in Pe with those thingies, they haven't been seen in Pe yet

It's not the size of the heart, it's the focus of the Lion!

The strength of the storm is only determined by the crack of the.... umm... wind!

For a ridiculous humble fee, I will guarantee that you finish the Ultra 50km in the last 3rd of the riders.

The training is based on advanced pre-race techniques which have worked for me time and time again - (ask Mike Bike).

This 4 day program does not require any duels or levi jean pant, only the rite tool for the job!

Just remember, the bark is only as big as the dogs bite ;)

to save us all from 500 pages of thread, let's just skip ahead. Here goes:

I will beat you with my in any race of your choice, whilst on my unicycle and with my pants pulled down to my ankles! Name any race and time, as long as it is Atta, and I will be there! ;)

Please don't come with your 20km sprint race tendencies! :ph34r:

Edited by Mr SingleTrack

Are you sure its not..... just a "tiger" and his will to survive......or the focus of the Lion risin' up to the challenge

:whistling:

Yes!