Critical Mass Pe - 30 November

fabes

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Things look shaky there in PE?

Unfortunatelly, plenty shaky. I was really looking forward to the ride, got all my lights charged. But riding in rain/drizzle vs. slouching on the couch with the missus... easy choice.

Damn, I was also looking forward but no point driving down to PE if it's raining. Will have to skip till the next one then.

Well we decided to go ahead anyway. The rain backed off just before we started and came back about a km before we finished

There were about 15 - 20 guys that rocked up. We went from kings beach up walmer boulevard then airport, laroche dr, strandfontein, admiralty and then back along marine drive

Was good fun and we got a good response from motorists

I'm sure weather permitting we will have a much bigger turn out next month

Well we decided to go ahead anyway. The rain backed off just before we started and came back about a km before we finished

There were about 15 - 20 guys that rocked up. We went from kings beach up walmer boulevard then airport, laroche dr, strandfontein, admiralty and then back along marine drive

Was good fun and we got a good response from motorists

I'm sure weather permitting we will have a much bigger turn out next month

Yes....I will also be there. couldn't get transport sorted, otherwise I would have come, rain or notthumbup1.gif

If I did not have a funeral today I would be off to the bike park nowsad.png

Yes....I will also be there. couldn't get transport sorted, otherwise I would have come, rain or notthumbup1.gif

That new j bay bike park? What's it like?

That new j bay bike park? What's it like?

Still a bit rough, lots of grass on the trails, but I have not been for a few months. Some of my mates who have done all the routes say that they are quite nice, scenic with acceptable singletrack in the trees.

I have not done all the routes on account of me being a lazy ass. The Longest route, the black route has a nice climb and is about 8 km long. Coffee shop is basic, but the coffee and burgers are good. I only did the Blue route, and it climbs about 35m every time around (3.5 km).

The day i was there Kevin Evans was also there (knows the owner personally) and he approved as well.

Still a bit rough, lots of grass on the trails, but I have not been for a few months. Some of my mates who have done all the routes say that they are quite nice, scenic with acceptable singletrack in the trees.

I have not done all the routes on account of me being a lazy ass. The Longest route, the black route has a nice climb and is about 8 km long. Coffee shop is basic, but the coffee and burgers are good. I only did the Blue route, and it climbs about 35m every time around (3.5 km).

The day i was there Kevin Evans was also there (knows the owner personally) and he approved as well.

cool thanks

Ain't it closed till the 3rd Nov? still busy with maintenance after the rains

Excellent news. Did we have any carpets of our own worth mentioning?

Hmmm you going to have to come see for yourself

Hey Fabes, did anyone get any photos?

Silvan my wife got a few short video clips and a photo or two that we will post on Facebook

Ain't it closed till the 3rd Nov? still busy with maintenance after the rains

Oops...didn't know that. Good thing I did not go (can't say "Good thing I have a funeral" eek.gif )