Custom Wheelset

avalanx

I'm looking to have a custom wheel-set built.

Hope pro 2 hubs(black) with ZTRarch rims(black) and I don't necessarily mind what spokes as long as they are (white) drool.gif

Specs:

142x12 rear

9mm QR front

Where would be the best place to buy a build like this? (in Gauteng/online)

Thanks for the advice,

Daniel

Edited by avalanx

Daniel I had my custom wheels built at cycle addiction in somerset west. They were ztr crest rims on AM hubs with DT revolution spokes.

The guys gave me excellent service as well as after sales service and gave me a killer deal on the build itself. I only purchased the spokes from them and have them do the build and they asked me like R600 for that! Absolute steal! So I will highly recommend them.

Wheels are 4 months old now and absolutely no issues with them.

I'm looking to have a custom wheel-set built.

Hope pro 2 hubs(black) with ZTRarch rims(black) and I don't necessarily mind what spokes as long as they are (white) drool.gif

Specs:

142x12 rear

9mm QR front

Where would be the best place to buy a build like this?

Thanks for the advice,

Daniel

Williams Bike Shop in Somerset West !!!

Daniel I had my custom wheels built at cycle addiction in somerset west. They were ztr crest rims on AM hubs with DT revolution spokes.

The guys gave me excellent service as well as after sales service and gave me a killer deal on the build itself. I only purchased the spokes from them and have them do the build and they asked me like R600 for that! Absolute steal! So I will highly recommend them.

Wheels are 4 months old now and absolutely no issues with them.

Thanks, will check them out.

where did you buy the rims and the hubs?

Love to know if and where you find white spokes. Short on having them powder coated or sprayed yourself!

Rims I bought from CWC. Hubs I bought second hand on the hub. Nice thing is that the front hub is through axle so If I wanted to I can later on upgrade my shock to a through axle setup, running QR at the moment.

Edited by wheelerdealer

4barlinkage on the Hub is the agent for Hope and builds great wheels with the rim of your choice. So you score on the price of the hubs. Just have to wait for him to get back from playing mechanic at the Berg 'n Bush.

International Trade 0117815324

Edited by slick