MAXIMUM VELOCITY

Niel1

Hi everyone!!

Trackcyclingsa is hosting Maximum Velocity 5 on Fri 9 Nov 2012.

Beer garden, expo with a big surprise and top class cycling. This event appeals to everyone who likes to have a good time with friends or family at a sports event. Share this invite with all of your friends.

post-29630-0-69778700-1350914497_thumb.jpg

If you have a shop, and would be so kind to put a poster in your window, please let me know!

• 2 weeks later...

The event will be the ideal way to spend a social Friday night at the Bellville velodrome with beer garden, energy drinks and coffee on sale. Why not come through directly to the velodrome after work and enjoy some Thai style sandwiches or more traditional fair such as pannekoek, koeksisters, doughnuts and coffee. Steri Stumpi (rumoured to be the perfect post workout drink) also on sale.

Winter green, Chris Willemse, Ubuntu Bikes and more on display at the expo.

National champions, national team riders and provincial riders participation.

Come see what track is about and we might even see you on track soon.

something is skew here, free entry for spectators but riders have to pay R150 to race.

Come and enjoy the evening! If you really want to pay, we will accept any donations with a smile!

Hope to see you there!

Cherz