Pack your passports. Slow & Funfit PTA East Ride 17 Nov

DR ◣◢

thnx hun

I got some of your drugs the other day, and tested them over this weekend and they work wonderfully, so i'm gonna pop them!!! lol

Sshhhhh.... dont let everyone know I am peddling drugs to you and the group!ph34r.png hehehhehe!! They do work!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You on the bike? eek.gif clap.gif

I will tow you up the hills.

The last two evenings I did 30min on my road bike in my house and it felt like I could go on - dont know how I will feel out on the dirt though, but I would like to try.

I am not allowed (and I dont think I will be able) to cover 40km, but I think half that might be in my reach - with a bit of walking/hanging on up the hills maybe. sleep.png

I am TEMPTED! If it doesnt rain this afternoon or tmrw then I will go test myself at Emmerentia before I commit to join the ride...

We are going out this afternoon on Spruit from Fratellis. You are welcome to join for a couple of km's

But only if you are allowed to. ????

The last two evenings I did 30min on my road bike in my house and it felt like I could go on - dont know how I will feel out on the dirt though, but I would like to try.

I am not allowed (and I dont think I will be able) to cover 40km, but I think half that might be in my reach - with a bit of walking/hanging on up the hills maybe. sleep.png

I am TEMPTED! If it doesnt rain this afternoon or tmrw then I will go test myself at Emmerentia before I commit to join the ride...

That is SO awesome. Very happy for you.

As Mr Maxxis says, we are going for a slow ride this arvy/evening. We can meet up for a bit...

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/123436-riding-the-spruit/

Edited by slick

It looks like there is a good chance of us joining you guys on Saturday. Just need to apply for Visa's etc.

Get your applications in ASAP - its quick n easy - only pre-requisite to keep it active is a regular stamp to say you been in the valley. happy.png

how much climbing?

From Hazeldean to RosemaryHill is around 150m of climbing in total, if you go around the top, which is what I suspect you will do. The two main roads going towards RM_Hill are pretty crappy (really badly corrugated) for a hardtail.Boschkop_RM.jpgThe elevation map is the section between the two red dots on the route marking.

Edited by Bianchi

From Hazeldean to RosemaryHill is around 150m of climbing in total, if you go around the top, which is what I suspect you will do. The two main roads going towards RM_Hill are pretty crappy (really badly corrugated) for a hardtail.Boschkop_RM.jpgThe elevation map is the section between the two red dots on the route marking.

Route will differ from this.......

We are going out this afternoon on Spruit from Fratellis. You are welcome to join for a couple of km's

But only if you are allowed to.

Sir, Slick, can we organise another light possibly for a friend who wants to join us tonight?

Sir, Slick, can we organise another light possibly for a friend who wants to join us tonight?

Wrong thread...?

I have two more spare sets.

Wrong thread...?

I have two more spare sets.

where's correct thread for tonight ride @ spruit?