[Event] Cyclo Pro Longmore Classic

TJ78

Event Name: Cyclo Pro Longmore Classic
When: 2 December 2012
Where: Longmore State Forest, Eastern Cape
Category: MTB

With the record rainfall over the last two months, an expected record field is eagerly awaiting the opportunity to dust off the cobwebs and tackle this year’s Cyclo Pro Longmore Classic. The race, organised by the Fat Tracks Mountain Bike Club, is one of the longest running races in the Eastern Cape and typically draws the regions strongest riders. This year’s race has a total prize purse of R4,000 which will intensify the battle for the top spot on the podium.

The organisers have 3 amazing routes planned for this year’s edition, with last year’s singletrack being extended and pristine newly cut sections included to keep riders smiling. For new participants to the sport, this is a great race to start out as the routes are non-technical but include stunning views out over the Kouga region.

Entrants can also expect some amazing lucky draw prizes from the events sponsors.

On-line entries are open and the first 100 on-line entries will receive a limited edition race t-shirt.

Distances and fees:

- 20km : R80

- 30km : R100

- 50km : R120

- Kiddies : R20

- All Fat Tracks members get R40 discount

- Online entries and further details: www.fattracks.co.za

Go to Event Page