Slow & Funfit - Northern Farms - 18 Nov

DR ◣◢

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you any idea just how impossible it is to get from my place to that side of the world on 94.7 day?

If we don't go up the Spruit we will be on the side of the road supporting WP :thumbup:

Have you any idea just how impossible it is to get from my place to that side of the world on 94.7 day?

If we don't go up the Spruit we will be on the side of the road supporting WP thumbup1.gif

Thank you!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Guess what..................yes, it has happened again......... I will not be able to make this ride. thumbdown.gif Seriously dissapointed.......

Sorry Sir M.........possibly from Decemeber again but this month is hectic...blink.png

Another AAGGEENEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :(

Yeah, I was also going to suggest that getting TO Northern Farm might be a real challenge with 94.7 on the go. Good luck with that! Enjoy whatever riding you end up doing!

Ok.... I am out of this one - my only route to get there with out going via durban is closed off for the roadies. Aaaarrgghhhhh!! Not worth the detour. aarrgghh, aaarrghhh and aarrghhhh AGAIN!!

Ok.... I am out of this one - my only route to get there with out going via durban is closed off for the roadies. Aaaarrgghhhhh!! Not worth the detour. aarrgghh, aaarrghhh and aarrghhhh AGAIN!!

The two of us should start a support group for the dissapointed...............blush.png At least we will have two members already.......

The two of us should start a support group for the dissapointed...............http://1.1.1.2/bmi/cdn.bikehub.co.za/forum//public/style_emoticons/default/blush.png At least we will have two members already.......

Yeah..... downright miserable. Who decided on the route in the first place?

I am sure you will get to NF. Just take the Pretoria West/Kyalami turn-off. Go left to the second robot. Turn left to Mnandi and stay on that road until you get to the castle garage. Go left and immediate right again and you are almost there. The 94.7 guys come off the highway and turn left so the road to NF should be accessible.

Edited by Schwynn

I am sure you will get to NF. Just take the Pretoria West/Kyalami turn-off. Go left to the second robot. Turn left to Mnandi and stay on that road until you get to the castle garage. Go left and immediate right again and you are almost there. The 94.7 guys come off the highway and turn left so the road to NF should be accessible.

Thanks Schwynn! Will have a look at that route! http://1.1.1.4/bmi/cdn.bikehub.co.za/forum//public/style_emoticons/default/smile.png