29" White rim wheel options for a Cannondale Flash Carbon Lefty

Jokerman923

Hi all

I recently bought a 2012 Cannondale 29" Flash Carbon 1.

I would however like to change the standard black wheels to something more Zooty :)

What 29" rims do we get in SA that comes standard in White as a colour ?

Your assistance is greatly appreciated in this regards

Jokerman

Strip your existing wheels and have them powdercoated - should cost you about R200 for the powdercoating, and the rebuild cost if you outsource that.

It will add a small amount of weight - maybe 30g as a guess.

Strip your existing wheels and have them powdercoated - should cost you about R200 for the powdercoating, and the rebuild cost if you outsource that.

It will add a small amount of weight - maybe 30g as a guess.

Who can you recommend to do the powder coating?

Who can you recommend to do the powder coating?

There is a powdercoater in wineberg that is apparently ok, there is one at the end of Beyers Naude that did some stuff for me on intakes that was ok, and there is a 4x4 shop near kyalami that does in-house powdercoating on their own products - I would take it to them and ask nicely - they do very nice work, frontrunner 4x4.

There is a powdercoater in wineberg that is apparently ok, there is one at the end of Beyers Naude that did some stuff for me on intakes that was ok, and there is a 4x4 shop near kyalami that does in-house powdercoating on their own products - I would take it to them and ask nicely - they do very nice work, frontrunner 4x4.

Thanks.

I run my own powder coating, the hardest part is stripping and rebuilding...

I can also offer carbon tubbies for MTB... at R17k ish, with tyres, complete rims with DT swiss 240 hubs, complete wheels with tyres at 2.4kg, nearly 700g saving on your best clinchers.

I also have ALU tubbies, I have rim only at R650 in black, tyres at R1088. They come in at 2.8kg, and roll really well, and are 32 hole, budget for spokes of your choice, or I can supply fully built, takes 3 weeks.

I don't

Here are a few

http://www.yellowpages.co.za/coatings_-_powder/gauteng/sandton/wynberg/coatings_-_powder-wynberg/?searchType=LITA&geoLevel=su&geoCoordinateLat=-26.10642800000&geoCoordinateLong=28.08463900000

Contact Details of PSW Powdercoaters:

Physical Address: Don Rod House, 15a 4th Street, Wynberg

Telephone: 011 440 7000 or 011 440 2967

Fax: 011 786 1825

Or you could ask at www.powerkote.co.za - they have a range of ceramic coatings that might be appropriate.