mountain bike trail fourways to hartbeespoort

mrcg

Hi,

i believe there is a ride that goes from Fourways/Broadacres all the way to Hertbeespoort?

I usually ride around area and have found part of the track that goes to Lanseria, however then i'm stuck.

Could someone please describe the route to me? Or is someone riding it soon and can i tag along, even if it's part of the route?

Thanks

Hi,

I know the JMBC is having a Dam to Dam ride in December sometime....think the 29th but not 100% sure. From Emmarentia to Hartees. I am sure if you contact them they will be able to help you out with some routes....

Cheers

There are a number of ways to get from Broadacres to Harties. (Most of it off road) Careful of farmers thou, we have been accused once or twice of stealing Cabbages and Carrots.

Once we were even accused of stock theft and a gun was pulled by the farmer. I was further down the river when this happened.

PM Manbearpig he likes taking strays out that way.

Hi,

I know the JMBC is having a Dam to Dam ride in December sometime....think the 29th but not 100% sure. From Emmarentia to Hartees. I am sure if you contact them they will be able to help you out with some routes....

Cheers

29 NOV or 29 DEC?????

I also wanna do the ride.Sounds great!!!!!!