Injinji tech socks

Cippo

My brother used Ijinji socks when he did the Badwater Ultra and his feet did very well over the +36hrs he was in his running shoes. Whether or not it was the sock made a huge difference can be debated, but his feet did very well considering.

Like most bits n pieces, some people swear by them and others say they cause more issues than they are worth. It all comes down to personal preference and using the product prior to big events.

Edited by Super_mil

It all comes down to personal preference and using the product prior to big events.

And whether you feel like paying R185 for a pair of socks. Well, at least in my case.

And whether you feel like paying R185 for a pair of socks. Well, at least in my case.

blisters/chafing... Nothing that Elastoplast won't prevent

Dont those toe shoes hurt your feet?

Not much sole on them, so i imagine far less cushioning?

Just curious.

the guys do exercises to strengthen the foot they say the foots arch works as a natural shock absorber i went from salomons with arch support and big time shin splints to reeboks with out support and i tell you the differance was amazing i love my reeboks