FitTrack has come to the party to help me out!!

jonnow

I bought a training plan from them a few weeks ago. An event specific plan which starts from Monday 3 December.

So now I've waited for this plan to arrive or whatever. No email from them explaining how the system works, when I'm getting my plan. Nothing.

I've emailed them once asking for an explanation but nothing. I've emailed them for a refund. Nothing.

Have I been scammed or are they just not efficient?

Edited by jonnow

Probably in your spam filter.

I use fit track but only their big event plans as they usually have these sponsored and they then end up free! The plan works, if you have the commitment to stick to it and do what it indicates when it's required.

You should've been able to plan your next week's efforts by looking at the plan now already. The fit index score is a real gem. Makes you stay consistent so you don't give up your index score! Enjoy using it it!

Once bought, it's available when you log into your profile. Your calendar will be populated with the training days

I've logged in and there is nothing in my calendar. I've attached pics of what I see. Perhaps i'm just being a bit blind, but I really don't see anything training related on the calendar.

I don't any any emails in my junk.spam folder. I will attempt to email them again but try use another email address.

post-2881-0-94176000-1354511408_thumb.jpg

post-2881-0-76583700-1354511409_thumb.jpg

I've logged in and there is nothing in my calendar. I've attached pics of what I see. Perhaps i'm just being a bit blind, but I really don't see anything training related on the calendar.

I don't any any emails in my junk.spam folder. I will attempt to email them again but try use another email address.

post-2881-0-94176000-1354511408_thumb.jpg

post-2881-0-76583700-1354511409_thumb.jpg

You've taken this up with them in the 'few weeks' since purchase? Lots of people rave about them, so seriously doubt the 'scammer' tag. Although, you are acting like a typical hubber. Are you sure the money went off your credit card?

Contact Fittrack, sort out the problem and come back and apologise.

I will apologise when I get what I paid for. I used their Liquidbox account for payment, and it shows on my dashboard that I have paid for the training plan. So there is no error on my side, that I can assure you.

And yes, I have tried contacting them 3 times since I bought the plan 2 weeks ago. I have not received an email, a phone call, a message on my dashboard. Nothing. Not even a HINT of something.

And just in case you are wondering, you can go and read posts that I have made. I don't only complain when I get bad service. I give good reviews for when I get exceptional service. Ask the guys at Cycle Lab Cenurion. My name is Jonathan Wobker and they know me by name.

Check out the "My training plans" just above the Calender. See if it shows there. If it does, make sure it is active.

When you say that it updated in your calendar, what do you see? Is your calendar the same as mine and you have to follow some other procedure to find it? Or is it viewable on the page that I posted above?

@canfan The second pic in my post above is what I see when I click My Training Plan. Should look different?

Ok, theres your problem.Look at the date. It was for 3 December 2011. Fittrack will have to sort this out for you. I dont know why they allow old plans to be available still to purchase. Or maybe the date is wrong on the plan.

Edited by canfan

I have had various issues before and emailed them on info@fittrack.co.za They normally give feedback pretty quickly.

Maybe check you calender view to December 2011 and see if you can see the plan.

OK... I found it.Thanks canfan. I suppose I will just need to write it down and work from that. I will send me another email and ask them to correct the problem.

Thanks for your help canfan.