FitTrack has come to the party to help me out!!

jonnow

My apologies to the guys at Fit Track. There was no scamming, but rather a technical issue.

If anyone knows someone who knows someone at Fit Track, please ask them to assist me with this problem. I would prefer the training plan to be in the place where it should be.

Could have been as easy as dates getting an incorrect default, or a custom setting that got interrupted?

post-28936-0-85736900-1354514325_thumb.jpg

Glad you found it though! Hope you get it sorted thumbup1.gif

@robox Because it is a time specific training plan, it doesn't give me the option to select the start/end dates. It can only start this week as it needs to end on the weekend ending 27 January 2013.

I'm hoping they can move it as my Garmin will update to today's date with my details. I suppose I can log the details manually.

So just as a follow up, I just got an email from the FitTrack team and I've checked my dashboard... WHOPA! They have sorted me out with changing the dates.

Thanks (and apologies) to FitTrack!

So just as a follow up, I just got an email from the FitTrack team and I've checked my dashboard... WHOPA! They have sorted me out with changing the dates.

Thanks (and apologies) to FitTrack!

your 100% now? please pm me should you require any assistance, I am a fittrack ambassador and will gladly help where I can,

I have been using FitTrack for more than a year and really make full use of their site and sometimes training plans. For me the Fitness Score and graphs are the main features for me.

Hi,

I have been Fittrack Ambassador and using Fittrack for almost two years. It helps to keep me motivated and got 1 first place in smallish race and one age group victory at on of the larger classics so the plans work if you follow it

Glad you are sorted..

Well, I have sent 3 mails since Sunday. All I need them to do is to change my plan. (they allocated a 16 week plan, but I need a 24 week one to slot in my partner also doing the epic.. its been a week... Jeezus, I am sure with a bit of effort world leaders can plan WW3 in a week!

Edited by Solvit