Cyclists are rude!

Clinton1

The only thing I greet with any consistency while on a bike seems to be tarmac or trees...

Hie ,hie hiieee, no kidding!!clap.gif clap.gif

It takes a special kind of person to persevere the way you do. I would've quit long ago....whistling.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Edited by Schwynn

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Just plain Crazy

"HELLO" to all you sweet people.. and "shhh, I am typing", to all those that don't like your personal space invaded. whistling.gif

So heres the thing.. I wave or smile to people I feel I have something in common with.

1: On a bike, there are not many others on bikes, so I smile or at least acknowledge

2: Walking in a park, hardly anyone else around and someone passes me, I do the same,

3: Driving, if I make eye contact with someone driving the same car as me (I dont drive a common car) I do the same.

4: Walking with my kids... I think you get the point.

In general when riding, I do find that roadies are less likely to return the nod or smile.. Tough if you don't like what I just said. Take my comment as you would my smile or hello and ignore it.

And for those that want to shove feet up asses or call others names just because they are speaking their mind, why don't you chill and realise that this hub has lots of topics to choose from. If you don't want to talk about Lance doping, or care if Kate is preggie then just dont open the thread. Logical?

Hope you all have a B E A UUUUUUtiful Tuesday!

Passed about 30 people tonight, and pretty much everyone greeted me, if I wasn't nodding like one those dogs in the back of folks cars, I was waving, whats wrong with these people whistling.gif ?

Guest Just plain Crazy

Passed about 30 people tonight, and pretty much everyone greeted me, if I wasn't nodding like one those dogs in the back of folks cars, I was waving, whats wrong with these people whistling.gif ?

aw! I love those dogs! You mustve looked really cute. Next time hang you tongue out (Not to be mistaken with "pulling a tongue").. hehehe... clap.gif

How inconsiderate of them! Forcing you to either take a hand of the bars, or/and look away from your line of travel ph34r.png