[Event] VoriBerg MTB Series Race #3

Team SL

Also got to feel for the poor bloke who had his car broken into. Not content with just taking the usual Mobiles and GPS's, the buggers took the whole damn dashboard apart. Looks like they even took the clocks....

Also got to feel for the poor bloke who had his car broken into. Not content with just taking the usual Mobiles and GPS's, the buggers took the whole damn dashboard apart. Looks like they even took the clocks....

What???

This is serious! A guard or two wouldn't do any harm, but didn't see any.

If we don't get a commitment from the organizers to jack the security part up a bit, wold have to reconsider future entry, and that would be a pity,

Update

Just spoke to Clive, results will be emailed in next 24 hours.

No website for results, available to those who interned online. Think he will posit here as well.

Apparently new venue for nr 4 start finish etc.....

Let the man give the answers and updates himself

Just a note: think they have headaches with regards to land access, 41 different land owners, with some having only a 150m stretch on their piece.....

Hi all,

enclosed results for the past race.

I have read your comments and noted all the suggestions, i will definately be looking at uping the game.

As rudoj mentioned i deal with 41 landowners.

Will keep you all posted on the new plans

Thanks once again for your support.

Enjoy your riding

Cheers

Clive