[Event] Bryton Elephant MTB Challenge

Jooste

It's a race, not a game drive :whistling:

Says who???

Lucky for me I am in no rush.... soak up the scenery, see the animals, rest the legs.... enjoy and have fun. Save me a cold one!!!

Edited by MONS

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking my almost 8 year old for his first race, hope he copes well with the 20km (I'll be right behind him, and hopefully not last to finnish).

I am packing my camera for SURE!!

to take pics of the ants next to the ramps? you dirren't even see the elephants on Saturday.

Taking my almost 8 year old for his first race, hope he copes well with the 20km (I'll be right behind him, and hopefully not last to finnish).

that sounds like a great idea, maybe i should do the same....

to take pics of the ants next to the ramps? you dirren't even see the elephants on Saturday.

Elephants? What ellies? You telling me I missed the ellies? I blame you and the other party member for that. And as for my close up inspection of the ants on the ramp.. well, they are responsible for the beeg knee, swollen ankle and buggered shoulder. packing the doom in for the next ride there!!

No... the LIONS!!!! :clap: Gona hunt em down!

Well organized event, 20km had some interesting terrain which my son struggled with a bit. And I think I was the very last person to finnish for the 20km (had to let my son win me). Think I will do the 50km later this year (heard that the one today was a bit rough with the terrain not really being smooth anywhere)

(heard that the one today was a bit rough with the terrain not really being smooth anywhere)

Have to agree the even was well organized. The 50km was very rocky with lots of cut grass sections making it very uncomfortable but hey it is MTB after all so best I HTFU.

Did anyone see what happened to the waterbuck that was running along and into the fence at the lion camp?

Did anyone see what happened to the waterbuck that was running along and into the fence at the lion camp?

and the "dead" zebra, lion food?

Expected a cruise, but turned out to be tough. Glad I entered the series.

Well done to the organisers.