[Event] Bryton Elephant MTB Challenge

Jooste

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha i think nearly all of us got caught by the camera but i think yours may win

i blame the camera man for all my trouble..

Ha ha i think nearly all of us got caught by the camera but i think yours may win

Tree-hugger?

I think they'd get better shots on that first rocky descent....

I think they'd get better shots on that first rocky descent....

that descent was AWESOME! I heard lots of guys took a tumble there but I personally didn't see anyone. I did see loads of guys walking it though

Edit: I should mention that I have not problem with the fact that some people walked that descent. Its always a great idea to ride within your ability during a race.

Edited by Mr SingleTrack

that descent was AWESOME! I heard lots of guys took a tumble there but I personally didn't see anyone. I did see loads of guys walking it though

Was Traffic and lack of courage, so I walked, but the group behind me decided to gun it and all I heard was:

Oh Fark Oooooh. Aaah.

I started riding it. an oke walking it in front of me decided to apply front brakes. bike sorta endo'd, and then the tail swung 90 degrees, directly into my line. Too much momentum to stop, but managed to evade with only minor knee scraping.

Am thankful to the MTB-gods that have saved me from any serious injury on numerous occasions.

The GoPro ran outta space at about 23-25km i think (still had Monster recordings on)... so i should have those little descents.

Once done with todays training, i'll have a sqwizz.