Want to ride your bike in the biggest Mountain Biking area in the world? 2.0

Guest Omega Man

Guest Omega Man

Duran and I building a Morzine style DH Jump line. When it's done there will be 9 tables in a row. a Hip to the left. A hip to the right. a huge stepdown sender (much line the one on Pleney) and I'm hoping for a MASSIVE 12m table. Much like the ones on Zore.

All big but all safe. We're building this so that guys can learn to jump big stuff in a nice safe manner.

Spend the day here and by the end of the day you'll know how to jump. Well that's the hope cos I can't jump worth a damn.

post-18968-0-28555200-1378630355_thumb.jpg

Edited by Omega Man

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Duran and I building a Morzine style DH Jump line. When it's done there will be 9 tables in a row. a Hip to the left. A hip to the right. a huge stepdown sender (much line the one on Pleney) and I'm hoping for a MASSIVE 12m table. Much like the ones on Zore.

All big but all safe. We're building this so that guys can learn to jump big stuff in a nice safe manner.

Spend the day here and by the end of the day you'll know how to jump. Well that's the hope cos I can't jump worth a damn.

post-18968-0-28555200-1378630355_thumb.jpg

Where's the net and spons? and fall arrestors? and handrails? You did say "safe"!

Oh and by the way, if DuranDuran is vetting this then I'm a goner!

I refer you to the attached.....great stuff.....

Guest Omega Man

Oh and by the way, if DuranDuran is vetting this then I'm a goner!

No my bru. I'm building this stuff. It's big but it's safe. Like the stuff in France. You'll be able to roll the whole line

Edited by Omega Man

No my bru. I'm building this stuff. It's big but it's safe. Like the stuff in France. You'll be able to roll the whole line

I dunno, look at him in that pic: "Higher, FFS, make it higher!"

BTW, I will make an earnest attempt at getting airborne on my return hence my questions about protective gear...hehehehe! Stokefest!

Guest Omega Man

I dunno, look at him in that pic: "Higher, FFS, make it higher!"

BTW, I will make an earnest attempt at getting airborne on my return hence my questions about protective gear...hehehehe! Stokefest!

I'll take you to helderberg. You'll be jumping by the end of the morning. Guaranteed.

Guest Omega Man

How many spots are still left and which hubbers are going?

I've only received 1 deposit from a hubber thus far but another 4 have said they'll pay by the end of this month. If everyone who says they are in are actually in that's 14. But the only thing that guarantees your spot is a deposit payment.

I've only received 1 deposit from a hubber thus far but another 4 have said they'll pay by the end of this month. If everyone who says they are in are actually in that's 14. But the only thing that guarantees your spot is a deposit payment.

I read 30th November is when the deposit needs to be payed? When is the latest I can pay over the deposit to you?

I read 30th November is when the deposit needs to be payed? When is the latest I can pay over the deposit to you?

You making prevision for a big Christmas gift for your gf too? :P

You making prevision for a big Christmas gift for your gf too? :P

Nope, I have a massive get out of jail free card at the moment or should I call it a "pass go and collect a MTB trip to france" card :ph34r: :clap:

Guest Omega Man

30 November or 20 slots. whichever happens first. I'd like to get the bookings done as soon as possible tho just so we can lock in prices. Every day that goes by gives more opportunity for that flabby womanizer our president to say something stupid controversial and sink the rand even further.

Guest Omega Man

Nope, I have a massive get out of jail free card at the moment or should I call it a "pass go and collect a MTB trip to france" card :ph34r: :clap:

You HAVE to cash those in ASAP. They have a roving expiry date and once they are forgotten they are gone forever. Sadly the same rule does not apply to pink tickets. Hayley will confirm this.

Edited by Omega Man

30 November or 20 slots. whichever happens first. I'd like to get the bookings done as soon as possible tho just so we can lock in prices. Every day that goes by gives more opportunity for that flabby womanizer our president to say something stupid controversial and sink the rand even further.

I will go check with them bank at lunchtime and see what she says :whistling:

If I pay the deposit and for some reason figure out I can make it at some point how much of the deposit is refundable? :ph34r:

You HAVE to cash those in ASAP. They have a roving expiry date and once they are forgotten they are gone forever. Sadly the same rule does not apply to pink tickets. Hayley will confirm this.

No trust me when I say "massive" its a good one, it's has a two to three year shelf life :clap: