Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahem, there's the 1050 Ti 4gb as well, going for R3599

https://www.evetech.co.za/msi-geforce-gtx-1050-ti-gaming-x-4gb/best-deal/2253.aspx

Although its Base clock and Boost clock (whatever that means) isn't as high as the 3 gig 1060.

He is playing red dead with graphics cranked up to about 90 .. But you know we all want 100 percent .. Will keep shopping around and hoping I hit a luck.

Red dead is flippen beautiful ..wow

I get notifications from them .. Been watching pricing all month

I've only been visiting Evetech on occasion, and teasing myself at upgrading my GPU. If I were to do an upgrade, I will probably get the 1060 3 gig.

He is playing red dead with graphics cranked up to about 90 .. But you know we all want 100 percent .. Will keep shopping around and hoping I hit a luck.

Red dead is flippen beautiful ..wow

Red Dead on PC? :huh:

Red Dead on PC? :huh:

Flip.. Maybe I'm confused .. Best I check . but pretty sure thats it. Cowbow scene on a horse with insane violence 1st / 3rd person

I had a killer pc back in varsity, worked every vacation to upgrade it. Can not remember the specs, but it was an AMD with radeon card. 

was a beast!! 

Problem I have with AMD cards is they turn legacy at some point and AMD doesnt release new drivers so the newer games wont run on them even if they would still work (there are hacks to fix this). Nvidia has support way further back and cards tend to last bit longer in the scheme of things.

I had a killer pc back in varsity, worked every vacation to upgrade it. Can not remember the specs, but it was an AMD with radeon card. 

was a beast!! 

My first ever real graphics card was an Ati X1600XT, although I had an Intel CPU to go with it. I've read stories of compatibility issues with an Intel CPU and a Radeon card, yet I've heard from others that there shouldn't be a problem.

Problem I have with AMD cards is they turn legacy at some point and AMD doesnt release new drivers so the newer games wont run on them even if they would still work (there are hacks to fix this). Nvidia has support way further back and cards tend to last bit longer in the scheme of things.

That I didn't know.

I'm still getting driver updates for my 660, I think I'll stick to Nvidia then.

My first graphics card was a state of the art Matrox Millenium 16mB which set me back R2000.

Wow.. That was my dream card at the time . ..when 3dfx was still around on my voodoo2

Wow.. That was my dream card at the time . ..when 3dfx was still around on my voodoo2

Mates of mine had Voodoo2's back in the day. The days when I was mainly a console gamer.