Transbaviaans Training Rides - Pretoria East

LouisS

Looking to join a group for some training rides in preperation for TB in 2 months time please??

Looking to join a group for some training rides in preperation for TB in 2 months time please??

Louis, we are doing long rides every weekend and you are welcome to join.

Louis, we are doing long rides every weekend and you are welcome to join.

What speed and distance does the group do? Do you head out along 'the spoor' or the Zwavelpoort plotte?

From where and what time do you guys leave? What distance do you have in mind for sat & sun?

May I possibly join you guys too? Was doing regular 90km - 120km rides but it's not so fun doing them solo at the moment, my riding partners are..... Married :/ so consistency is nowhere.

We can meet 07h30 at Silver Oaks Shopping Centre in front of the DROS, that is on the corner of Hans Strydom and Von Backstrom streets.

Plan for Saturday is between 130-150km and for Sunday about 80km

Average speed between 20-23km/h depending on the group. Small group so we stay together

We normally go out towards Zwavelpoort, then across towards Rayton, Oxbow and back via the railway line.

Please pm should you be joining

We can meet 07h30 at Silver Oaks Shopping Centre in front of the DROS, that is on the corner of Hans Strydom and Von Backstrom streets.

Plan for Saturday is between 130-150km and for Sunday about 80km

Average speed between 20-23km/h depending on the group. Small group so we stay together

We normally go out towards Zwavelpoort, then across towards Rayton, Oxbow and back via the railway line.

Please pm should you be joining

HI Iconic.... Would you mind sharing one of your route maps for one of your distance rides please? We like to do a 70/80 km loop over weekends and want to get more distance in but I dont know more routes than those I already use. variety is the spice of life and woudl love to find some more route variations. :)

Would like to join please? From where, what time and what distance do you have in mind?

Would like to join please? From where, what time and what distance do you have in mind?

I've send you a PM with contact details

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys

I have accommodation that I won't be using anymore. It's for 4 people. in the middle of Willowmore about 700m from the start B & B. two double rooms. Very nice. I've been using this place for the last 3 transbaviaans's.

If anyone is interrested, pm me

We are planning a 200km ride with an average of about 20km/h for Saturday if anyone is keen