Questions Only Thread

Agteros

And you didn't get it from playing tennis did you, you sneaky blighter...??

Would you make fun of me if I told you that I hurt it getting up from my desk?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TMI is so last year. Now is called overshare! As a man it must have a name and going on TW's persona, you gotta picture it as a gnome called The BAZZZZZZZ! Sorta like The Boss, but a play on his actual name. You got that image right now???? Hehe :devil: :ph34r:

Can we change threads here?

You know that was wicked? Oh, and may I thank you for clearing up the TMI/overshare thingie up... clearly us gautengers are a bit behind in some things? :o :P

Can we change threads here?

You know that was wicked? Oh, and may I thank you for clearing up the TMI/overshare thingie up... clearly us gautengers are a bit behind in some things? :o :P

I'd also like to think that we've managed to get Nellie the elephant off repeat and replaced with Hammer time?? Oh dear, they're running as a sample mix over one another now...?????

You had some Swedish lass on your desk and hurt your elbow?? Certainly would not make fun of that would we??

Oh? So you blaming the Gnomes??? Whats his name again??? The one with the.. 'watering can' ???? Eish... is photoshop not a terrible thing?

Tumble weed - the object of my stalking... would you accept my public apology? May I go back to work now as that may help get my mind out the gutter and the imagery thats going on in my head to dissipate?

Tumble weed - the object of my stalking... would you accept my public apology? May I go back to work now as that may help get my mind out the gutter and the imagery thats going on in my head to dissipate?

Hahahaha! Were you thinking about Yanker?

Have people run out of questions?

Isnt it due to the fact that the chief questioneer (Mons) is off line? :whistling:

Edited by RudoJ