Questions Only Thread

Agteros

But do you think my lounge door will survive the inevitable scratching that will ensue?

Just put something in front of the door for the scratching? And maybe ear plugs and phone on the strongest vibration setting and full volume so you dont miss your alarm? :ph34r:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just put something in front of the door for the scratching? And maybe ear plugs and phone on the strongest vibration setting and full volume so you dont miss your alarm? :ph34r:

I think I may be too much of a softie to do that to them…that's not a good thing, right?

I think I may be too much of a softie to do that to them…that's not a good thing, right?

Well... at least you have cuddle bugs to curl up to when you sleep?

Well then WHAT are you complaining about?? HTFU? ;) :P

Was that just a quick little exercise on 'leading the witness' or something to that effect? Did I pass the test? :whistling:

Was that just a quick little exercise on 'leading the witness' or something to that effect? Did I pass the test? :whistling:

Wouldn't that be giving my secrets away? Or, do I even have any secrets left…?

Would you believe that I had this EXACT same discussion a day or two ago?

Tumbles, dont you think it will get better now summer is on its way & they get hot on the bed?

Would you believe that I had this EXACT same discussion a day or two ago?

Tumbles, dont you think it will get better now summer is on its way & they get hot on the bed?

Doubt it...aren't dogs creatures of habit?

Wouldn't that be giving my secrets away? Or, do I even have any secrets left…?

You have no secrets when you are the object of a stalker..... we find everything out. Silently. Sercretively. Using all the connections we have. :ph34r:

Doubt it...aren't dogs creatures of habit?

The hotter the better??? Still cant understand why they will insist on lying on the paving in the sun and its 35deg outside, they are panting their hearts out but wont move? Your sleeping arrangements are not gonna change, except maybe you - you might land up sleeping in the bath tub with a sheet??? Ok... there I go again with the images... dont ask?

You have no secrets when you are the object of a stalker..... we find everything out. Silently. Sercretively. Using all the connections we have. :ph34r:

But how do you know I don't have a secret stash of, um, secrets somewhere?

But how do you know I don't have a secret stash of, um, secrets somewhere?

Well, maybe you have just hinted that you possibly do.. I have my sources... how will you ever know I know your secret stash of secrets though???

Well, maybe you have just hinted that you possibly do.. I have my sources... how will you ever know I know your secret stash of secrets though???

My head hurts now…So you could have a secret about my scret stash of secrets? :unsure: