Questions Only Thread

Agteros

Would you consider litening to a "gay tappet" worth it?

Hey, somehow I missed that this thread went past 150 pages…did you not notice it too?

I was too busy learning to count in arabic, relearn my maths and hunt down pics of you and your beasts and playing cluedo? 150 pages? Where did everyone go? Edited by MONS

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was too busy learning to count in arabic, relearn my maths and hunt down pics of you and your beasts and playing cluedo? 150 pages? Where did everyone go?

Maybe not everyone is as curious or nosy as us?

I was too busy learning to count in arabic, relearn my maths and hunt down pics of you and your beasts and playing cluedo? 150 pages? Where did everyone go?

Could it be that most are not on the same "stuff" or is that "fuzz" that you 2 are on.....even here on planet zug we are confused...

Would you consider litening to a "gay tappet" worth it?

Hey, somehow I missed that this thread went past 150 pages…did you not notice it too?

Well as long as I can make out the Irish accent in amongst the rest of it I think I would survive? Anyways... let me form my own opinion? ^_^

I think thats possible? No idea why? Its far more fun being curious and nosy and I get to hone in on my stalking skills that are so lacking?

Could it be that most are not on the same "stuff" or is that "fuzz" that you 2 are on.....even here on planet zug we are confused...

Hahahahahaa!! Whats there to be confused about? :whistling:

What's the fuzz like on Zug?

Do you know how slowly the last 3 hours of my day went yesterday.. I think they morphed into 7 hours?

Clearly our 'fuzz' is of higher grade?? :clap: :clap:

hello Swiss Van? Why are you so quiet lately?

Do you know how slowly the last 3 hours of my day went yesterday.. I think they morphed into 7 hours?

Do you want to borrow my clock for a bit?

Would you believe hectic, can you believe the fuzz shop is only open in office hours?

post-182-0-26504200-1376640103_thumb.jpg

Clearly our 'fuzz' is of higher grade?? :clap: :clap:

hello Swiss Van? Why are you so quiet lately?

Might I be on the run from the fuzz and keeping a low profile?

Do you think security will be sus if I walk out with it?

Well... let me know later? Only one way to find out? :ph34r: In your shirt/jacket/man- bag?

Would you believe hectic, can you believe the fuzz shop is only open in office hours?

post-182-0-26504200-1376640103_thumb.jpg

Might I be on the run from the fuzz and keeping a low profile?

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???? Low profiles usually means you are fighting demons of some sort??? :whistling:

What you do? :ph34r:

Edited by MONS

Was it you or Little Fish who asked about the black woof who rarely features on the pets thread?

Wasnt it me & isnt her name Juliet? And doesnt Theodore just visit - the naughty (dumb) but cute step child?

Where is MONS mind - did I understand correctly that she thought for a moment there that you had 8 dogs? :eek: