Questions Only Thread

Agteros

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Latent Blue
Haven't read the thread lately, missed anything important?
should you ask?

Wouldnt some money be nice now? Im so broke

SOMEONE was supposed to remind me to buy lottery tickets last week?????

SOMEONE was supposed to remind me to buy lottery tickets last week?????

Maybe someone assumed that you would remember?

Maybe someone assumed that you would remember?

I may add that it's entirely my own fault......? Do you think I should set an alarm to remind me to get?

I REALLY REALLY need to start playing as I thinks it the only way to get one humungously insane amount of money that I need to buy the farm I want? And I will adopt ALL the baby elephants at the David Sheldrik Centre....that would go down well ?

Edited by MONS

I may add that it's entirely my own fault......? Do you think I should set an alarm to remind me to get?

I REALLY REALLY need to start playing as I thinks it the only way to get one humungously insane amount of money that I need to buy the farm I want? And I will adopt ALL the baby elephants at the David Sheldrik Centre....that would go down well ?

Can you believe I almost adopted a spaniel this weekend?

Can you believe I almost adopted a spaniel this weekend?

Why didn't you? How old? Why was the spaniel in need of a home?

Why didn't you? How old? Why was the spaniel in need of a home?

It wasn't a desperate situation, so the owner kept her, but don't you think three Labs and a goldie is enough for one person?

It wasn't a desperate situation, so the owner kept her, but don't you think three Labs and a goldie is enough for one person?

You know that you make me laugh..... firstly may I say that I am glad to hear it was not a desperate situation and secondly.... 4 big woofs is enough for one person but sometimes when one is desperate for a loving home then surely you try make a plan if needs be as one ALWAYS has enough love to go around?

May I add that even when there is enough love to go around.. one should also be financially strong enough to take on more as you want to offer the ones you have the best you can? Would that be considered selfish?

Edited by MONS

You know that you make me laugh..... firstly may I say that I am glad to hear it was not a desperate situation and secondly.... 4 big woofs is enough for one person but sometimes when one is desperate for a loving home then surely you try make a plan if needs be as one ALWAYS has enough love to go around?

May I add that even when there is enough love to go around.. one should also be financially strong enough to take on more as you want to offer the ones you have the best you can? Would that be considered selfish?

You know, I don't think there's anyone on this forum who'd be able to argue against that?

Hate to burst your bubble MOnS but you do know statistically, your chances of being hit by lightning are higher than winning the lotto?

On an aside if I did ever win huge amounts of money I want to buy a huge plot and provide a forever home for all the dogs and cats without one.

Edited by Uni

Hate to burst your bubble MOnS but you do know statistically, your chances of being hit by lightning are higher than winning the lotto?

On an aside if I did ever win huge amounts of money I want to buy a huge plot and provide a forever home for all the dogs and cats without one.

Sadly..... I am aware of the stats... even worse is my ability to win things, let alone a lottery? Yes...wouldnt it be wonderful to have that kind of money to help the animals....and you could spread it around? WOW..... that would be awesome , wouldn't it?

I suppose if its meant to be, it will be? so surely a few rand a month would suffice just in CASE it happened? hehehehe.

Sadly..... I am aware of the stats... even worse is my ability to win things, let alone a lottery? Yes...wouldnt it be wonderful to have that kind of money to help the animals....and you could spread it around? WOW..... that would be awesome , wouldn't it?

I suppose if its meant to be, it will be? so surely a few rand a month would suffice just in CASE it happened? hehehehe.

People always comment on how "lucky" i am. Last week won 3 bottles of wine and tickets to that good ol days party, but I never bother with the lotto. I think the most I've ever won is like R3 on that so I lost interest.

But you know what they say, you gotta enter to win right. Set that reminder.

Are you all better now btw?