Questions Only Thread

Agteros

I will set that reminder for sure..... and yes... I can honestly say that I am feeling better and mojo is slowly coming on..... may I say that I think the little break did the world of good but now I am even slower than ever on my bike? I must add that it feels awesome to be in high spirits again?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose I must not complain.... the wine sounds awesome. ... I would be lying if I said I have never won anything.. a GU hamper two weeks ago was the last thing I won.... it helps to win things u can use? Was the wine red or white?

I suppose I must not complain.... the wine sounds awesome. ... I would be lying if I said I have never won anything.. a GU hamper two weeks ago was the last thing I won.... it helps to win things u can use? Was the wine red or white?

2 reds and one white.

post-44041-0-27440900-1380649248_thumb.jpg

Although I'm a bit off wine lately. I cant' have more than 2 glasses at a push.

I've become a cheap drunk in my old age. Sad hey?

A glas of wine would be bliss now, wouldnt it,

hell yeah? Nothing quite beats waking up thinking its Friday? How's that for sad?

2 reds and one white.

post-44041-0-27440900-1380649248_thumb.jpg

Although I'm a bit off wine lately. I cant' have more than 2 glasses at a push.

I've become a cheap drunk in my old age. Sad hey?

Not really? it seems I am also suffering from that old age cheap drunk thingie to? You really think its age related?

Not really? it seems I am also suffering from that old age cheap drunk thingie to? You really think its age related?

Oooooooooh, have I ever said that i love cheap drunks before? :clap:

I fail to recall you mentioning that? Did you know its not nice being a cheap drunk when your reputation in the old days was one of being able to sink most men into comatose states? Alas... now it takes a lot to even get me to drink? Sad hey?

(BUT may I add that every ONCE in a long long while the wheels DO fall off... a cruel reminder also of the inability to handle hangovers as well , as you age?)

Edited by MONS

Are YOU a cheap drunk?

Are YOU a cheap drunk?

Alas, no, but my friends say I am a "friendly drunk"…that's not a bad thing, right?

Talking of drinking, have you ever tried one of these? The drink, I mean…shouldn't they carry a health warning?

post-1604-0-15384200-1380699636_thumb.jpg

Talking of drinking, have you ever tried one of these? The drink, I mean…shouldn't they carry a health warning?

post-1604-0-15384200-1380699636_thumb.jpg

Jam Jars??!!! Do you need a warning? Is it not rather obvious that consuming that would equate to issues of imbibement? (Dont you like my new word?) (Does that actually make sense?) (Its the naphtalene fumes I thinks?)

Alas, no, but my friends say I am a "friendly drunk"…that's not a bad thing, right?

Its never bad when you friendly... does it not become an issue when peeps get unfriendly? Not nice.

Jam Jars??!!! Do you need a warning? Is it not rather obvious that consuming that would equate to issues of imbibement? (Dont you like my new word?) (Does that actually make sense?) (Its the naphtalene fumes I thinks?)

Do you know that when we ordered that we intended to share one, but got two instead? What are the fumes from?

Do you know that when we ordered that we intended to share one, but got two instead? What are the fumes from?

Since when do you SHARE Jan Jars? Nee man! ;) hehehehe! Was advised to put mothballs down in office to repel the rats here (yeah - my work environment is not so cool - warehouses = rats) so I cleverly put down a whole bag full in every nook and cranny.... not realizing that the fumes were potent AND toxic? BUT... may I add.. it worked... NO rat droppings in the office this morning so I presume I need to suffer in silence or forever remain grossed out or find a new job?

Since when do you SHARE Jan Jars? Nee man! ;) hehehehe! Was advised to put mothballs down in office to repel the rats here (yeah - my work environment is not so cool - warehouses = rats) so I cleverly put down a whole bag full in every nook and cranny.... not realizing that the fumes were potent AND toxic? BUT... may I add.. it worked... NO rat droppings in the office this morning so I presume I need to suffer in silence or forever remain grossed out or find a new job?

Did I ever tell you that I don't have rats in my ceiling but I do have bats?