Questions Only Thread

Agteros

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you care what the funny peeps think? DO you multitask? What train are you in? Why are you in a train? Are you going to work? Why do you drink cuppaccino? What cuppacino do you drink? Are you drinking a take away cuppaccino? Do you have it with milk froth or cream or skinny? Do you like to read the newspaper? Do you read it every day? Do you buy or get it delivered to your home?

Jinna....shall I respond by saying I'm from planet Zug where we do things differently to planet Pretoria?

Are you in the research or telesales business?

Jinna....shall I respond by saying I'm from planet Zug where we do things differently to planet Pretoria?

Are you in the research or telesales business?

Why would you think I was in research or telesales? Why do you do things differently? Do you ride your bike differently to? DO the questions make you nervous? Why do you get nervous from so many questions? Are we that different here on Planet Pta compared to planet Zug? Are we not all one and the same?

Why would you think I was in research or telesales? Why do you do things differently? Do you ride your bike differently to? DO the questions make you nervous? Why do you get nervous from so many questions? Are we that different here on Planet Pta compared to planet Zug? Are we not all one and the same?

Can I blame the coffee? Or can I blame Friday for this?

Am I allowed to say that yes you humans are all the same?

Am I allowed to say that yes you humans are all the same?

Are you saying you are not human?

Would you be offended if I said we are all the same but yet we NOT all the same? What is the definition of the same? Why do I feel like I have an electric current running through me on a Friday?

Edited by MONS

Are you saying you are not human?

Would you be offended if I said we are all the same but yet we NOT all the same? What is the definition of the same? Why do I feel like I have an electric current running through me on a Friday?

Should I reveal the truth, will I have to resort to drastic actions to protect my mission?

Do you think aliens are easily offended?

Should you try wear rubber soled shoes?

Should I reveal the truth, will I have to resort to drastic actions to protect my mission?

What if we are part of your mission and you dont know that?

Do you think aliens are easily offended?

Should you try wear rubber soled shoes?

Why would they be?

Crocs?