Rocky Bay Trails or Vernon Crookes?

Flippa

Ok, so I'm on the Natal South Coast on holiday and have been given a one day pass to go ride. Where do you suggest, Rocky Bay Trails or Vernon Crookes Nature Reserve? I'll be on my rigid SS if that helps any. Planning to ride on Friday if anybody feels like playing guide. Not going to be able to drive too far, so Cascades, Giba is out.

Havent ridden Vernon, but I've ridden Rocky Bay a few times and the single track back down to the start is good fun. Be careful though the single track splits with a small sign that reads +1.3km. That section has some soft sand and fallen banana trees... Enjoy!

I rode Rocky Bay about a month ago, and going back again the next long weekend, the trails are good fun, when I rode last only one loop was open, its about a 15km loop with deviations off it, we finished up at about 35km with 200 odd meters of climbing, so its not too hectic, the sandy sections add a bit of fun to it and loads of fun single track through the forests.