Posting Photos

Waynehans

Guys, How does one attach a pic on this forum, most of the times I must upload my stuff to photobucket and then copy the img file to the forum! I have a My Media folder but its empty, and i am maybe a dumbass, but i cant place anything in there!

Guys, How does one attach a pic on this forum, most of the times I must upload my stuff to photobucket and then copy the img file to the forum! I have a My Media folder but its empty, and i am maybe a dumbass, but i cant place anything in there!

In the reply box, select "More reply option"

in the attach files field click browse, it should take you to your pictures folder if not navigate to the folder where you have your picture

TIP: resize your picture before doing the upload process to a smaller size so it can be seen properly

in the new screen select your picture by clicking on it and then click the "open" button

Then in the reply screen click the "attach this file" button

the file containing the picture will appear just above "Attach files" wording and on the right side there will be an "add to post" button

make sure the cursor is in the spot where you want the picture to be and then click "add to post"