[Event] Redstone MTB Series

Face Plant

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really enjoyed that! and what a beautiful day.

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/827883999.jpg

First time I have done this event. The route is hard work, bit of everything. What's put me off before was the laps, but its not so bad.

Only thing (minor) was being in the mix with the 25 k's massive taking it easy, pleez make way on the climbs and downhills if you see / hear someone coming.

Edited by kosmonooit

Yes awesome race and awesome trail just saw some people taking shortcuts under the power line. The route was marked well apart form that section resulting in people missing a 2 km single track section. And either the timing is mixed up or a few guys overtook me after i had finished but something is fishy.

Great ride! Really enjoyed the bit through the trees at the end of the loop.

Was not included in the results for some reason tho <_<

Joh, was a though one, but some awesome single track. Not really a fan of a 'lap' race, but it was diverse enough so it really didn't bother me.

:w00t:

Kudos for the organising and route marking was great, aside from 1 or 2 places. :clap:

Oh yeah, more people at the water points to assist the fast guys. I had to stop anyway, but the guys who wanted to grab something on the go were not assisted fully :whistling:

I saw a tjop with a snor taking a massive short cut on the second lap: where you cross the river after that forest path up past that farm, joining the loop south there .Was going to tjoon him, but so what, if he/they can live with cheating its his/their problem.

Edited by kosmonooit

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

*bump*

would be cool if there was a redstone this year... anyone know any more info?