Group Rides/Clubs Pretoria East

Ewaldbeukes

Hi,

I am relocating to Pretoria shortly and am wondering if anyone could recommend a good club or group ride to get involved with. I will be based in Pretoria East and looking for MTB groups/clubs. I have 2 years riding experience if that makes any difference...

Any info would be most appreciated.

Regards,

Ewald

Cyclelab at Lynnwood bridge

Concept cyclery in Lynnwood road

Also a shop with social riding at Watermeyer shopping center

Join a club, then join their rides. Info at any bikeshop in the East. I would recommend HotSpot as well.

Send me your email and will send you details of our weekly rides in the east (private) if you are interested - we do rides based in the east and also do away rides regularly (Van Gaalen/Breedtsnek and Northern Farms/ Red Barn to mention a few.) and also ASG MTB club does regular club rides in the east on Sunday mornings... club benefits are pretty cool and the rides are great fun and always have a coffee and snack regroup from where the rides take place.

Thank you very much to everyone who posted a reply, it is most appreciated. I will certainly look into hotspot cycles, Singletrack and ASG MTB club as soon as I have arrived and settled in.

@ Mons

Thank you for the information, my email address is ewaldbeukes@gmail.com

Edited by Ewaldbeukes

I'm looking for riding mates to train at Groenkloof if anyone is interested, getting a bit tired of riding there alone, ride 5-6 times a week. PM me if you're keen.