This is how to build!

Guest Omega Man

Guest Omega Man

Cool to learn on and hone ones skill!

Yup. That's the plan. I'm hoping to get the jump line to roll into a drop zone. Should be easy enough.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. That's the plan. I'm hoping to get the jump line to roll into a drop zone. Should be easy enough.

I have been dropping off pavements for years now, so this should be a breeeeeze :ph34r:

Guest Omega Man

I have been dropping off pavements for years now, so this should be a breeeeeze :ph34r:

haha. no by easy enough I mean continuing the jump line into the drops.

haha. no by easy enough I mean continuing the jump line into the drops.

;) don't worry......got you.

Guest Omega Man

cant wait until December when i come down to cape town :thumbup:

Hopefully we'll have the drop zone set up by then. And all the other little bits & pieces. Should be able to have it sorted.

You should come to France.

Edit. Sorry I spilt coffee on my keyboard and those random letters came up.

Edited by Omega Man

Hopefully we'll have the drop zone set up by then. And all the other little bits & pieces. Should be able to have it sorted.

You should come to France.

Edit. Sorry I spilt coffee on my keyboard and those random letters came up.

Note to self: don't give omega man expensive coffee, he spills the stuff more than he drinks it!

@ Nigel. One of the lighties here wants us to build a step up like at PMB. Can you send me some pics so we can maybe make a plan around that boss?

I have pictures of almost every spot of the PMB course taken during the masters track walk...

And by the way, I am also busy building a course in Tzaneen / Limpopo. At the moment it is only spades etc.....and only 2 people!!!! But we plan on using some heavier machinery at a later stage.post-30907-0-67301700-1380794355_thumb.jpg

This picture is the step up seen from the front.The landing is behind me as I am taking the picture. B line on the left

Edited by rem

Guest Omega Man

I have pictures of almost every spot of the PMB course taken during the masters track walk...

And by the way, I am also busy building a course in Tzaneen / Limpopo. At the moment it is only spades etc.....and only 2 people!!!! But we plan on using some heavier machinery at a later stage.post-30907-0-67301700-1380794355_thumb.jpg

Sweet thanks. As far as machinery goes the most difficult part was getting the oke to understand what we wanted. But if you can I'd say GO FOR IT. It makes a MASSIVE difference.

Guest Omega Man

Just a heads up to anyone wanting to ride Helderberg.

As of next week there will be a charge to ride there and there will be a vehicle charge to shuttle.

Sweet thanks. As far as machinery goes the most difficult part was getting the oke to understand what we wanted. But if you can I'd say GO FOR IT. It makes a MASSIVE difference.

Thanks! I am also looking at hiring a Bobcat that we could drive ourselves. Of course it is not the same as a TLB but that would eliminate the communication problem!!

Guest Omega Man

Thanks! I am also looking at hiring a Bobcat that we could drive ourselves. Of course it is not the same as a TLB but that would eliminate the communication problem!!

Ja for sure. What we did is keep getting the same oke back. So he's starting to kind of get what we are after now. The machine can only really do the rough work but it does so much. and what it does is allow you to make stuff big and safe up front so you aren't scratching around in the bush for logs week in and week out propping up 1 foot high berms.

The last time he came out we built 7 jumps in 1 hour! It would take 2 months to do that with spades and wheelbarrows. and you'd probly end up getting so gatvol you'd throw in the towel.

Edited by Omega Man