Race the Rhino 21 Sept, Van Gaalen

Dlite

hi, is anyone taking part in Race the Rhino? Its for a great cause, your entry money goes towards helping orphaned rhinos in the Renosterveld SA. There were 668 rhinos killed last year. We can all make a differnece. go to www.ridetherhino.co.za. There is also a 3 day stage race in the western cape. 27-29 sept.

Hey guys I would love to enter this event, went to their website but could not find the vangaalen race only the 3 day one and walkthe rhino... Where on this website do I need to go? And what's the fee for the 50km? Thanks guys hope to enter and see you there!

Hey guys I would love to enter this event, went to their website but could not find the vangaalen race only the 3 day one and walkthe rhino... Where on this website do I need to go? And what's the fee for the 50km? Thanks guys hope to enter and see you there!

Go to www.eventry.co.za to enter. Look forward to this one.

It's listed under "other events", direct link:

http://www.renosterv...=Race the Rhino

Entry is R150.

Anyway, i'm doing it. I already did this weekends' Nissan race at Van Gaalens, so it would be interesting to see how this will compare (and whether i'm in for another session of pain ;-) ) .

Edited by silvertemplar

Cool, I entered now, Looks like a nice race, and a nice spot for the family to spend time and wait for me!!! See u there!

Any one have the profile and route of the 50k?

Real distance and level of technical would also help

I see no one is going to answer you…………….so since it is at VG and it’s not the ladies TLB race, expect technical up and down hills, district / jeep roads, lekker single track along the river, a tunnel or two under the road and through the reeds, maybe a water crossing or floating bridge, a few disgraceful dismounts and the promise to come back and do it all again:)There are so many routes to choose from, who knows what Erick has lines up for us.