Masters World Champs Downhill Photos

hyltonenglish

Hi Everyone, just a post to find anyone who took any photos of the Masters World champs recently. If anyone has photos of riders maybe we can list the numbers of the riders and help get the photos to the rider? My number was 178. I will list everyones numbers that I have soon. Cheers.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a coincidence! I was going to post something similar anytime soon!!!

My number was 162 by the way...Cheers

hahaha! Will be going through all mine this weekend and will look out for your number. Cheers

While you are busy, also look for my brother #157. He was winning his class until he had a massive crash on the money maker...would be "nice" to see pictures of the crash also. Thanks

My number was 186. And mate of mine was 113

I will check with a mate he was out from Quatar. He might have some pics as well.

Hi Guys

I will check with a mate he was out from Quatar. He might have some pics as well.

While you are busy, also look for my brother #157. He was winning his class until he had a massive crash on the money maker...would be "nice" to see pictures of the crash also. Thanks

What a coincidence! I was going to post something similar anytime soon!!!

My number was 162 by the way...Cheers

Hi Guys, Aldine Venter took some really nice photos, Might not have of everyone but can email on aldine5003@gmail.com and will look for your race number.

Hi I have photos of you both, Not professional but let me know if you want them and ill email you them.

I don't have of 162 but have one of 157, its not great but you welcome to it, send a email so i can send it to you.

I have one of Matt Thompson but not in action. Waiting for the start at the top....

Oh great please email it to me on hyltonenglish@gmail.com and ill get it to him. Cheers

Hilton, I have some of Matt in our pits. I'll send you what I have tomorrow. My mate was taking pics at Moneymaker and he might have got the blow out that caused the crash. Will get the pics this weekend. My number was 156.

Hilton, I have some of Matt in our pits. I'll send you what I have tomorrow. My mate was taking pics at Moneymaker and he might have got the blow out that caused the crash. Will get the pics this weekend. My number was 156.

Thanks that would be great, I have a photo of you too , drop me an email address and ill send it. Mine is hyltonenglish@gmail.com #178 if your friend has any. Cheers

Thanks that would be great, I have a photo of you too , drop me an email address and ill send it. Mine is hyltonenglish@gmail.com #178 if your friend has any. Cheers

Thanks! Will mail you tomorrow.