What would you pay for....

Velloen bike

Just kidding.

29er frame. Depends. Max 25k depending on what I want and the other options, as well as what my budget allows and how "pretty" it is

Endurance / Aero road frame - Far less, given the technological differences between road and MTB. Max 8k. Chinarello level stuff.

Also just kidding. I'm a student, so dreams of fancy bikes will have to wait for graduation in two years time (and it is dragging on).

I agree with captain, although I'm more partial to a road bike frame. If I had the money:

29er frame: R10-15k

Road aero frame: have to buy either a Pinarello, Cannondale or Bianchi (yup, brand slut), so whatever they cost.

Depends on the carbon used and layering etc. many factors, but if you want to compete with china then prices will be in thr R4-5k

You can get a chinerello for about 4k

Yeah, but I see that the one I like is closer to the 8k mark, landed, with the layup that I like... Saw it on that other thread before the crash

Ok looking if it was a Italian brand?

Carbon nano construction ,sub 1000g frame for mtb 29r

Internal cable routing?

Tapered head tube

Bb92

Just tell us the price of your Dedda frames and I am sure the guys will give feedback

Ah ok I see them in the classifieds, good luck

Edited by udxcob