Anyone working in CPT CBD have SPD's or CB's I can borrow?

Single Track

Hi all, I'm getting a new bike tomorrow(Monday) - havn't ridden in a year - been living overseas.

Long story short, I just realised I dont have pedals and REALLY want to ride after work tomorow.

I dont waant to buy new pedals because my girlfriend is returning from the UK at the end of the month and she has a new set of pedals for me.

So, does anyone have an old/spare set which they would like to lend to a complete stranger?

I work in Burg street Cape Town and live in Camps Bay.

SPD's or Crankbrothers will be great - I have cleats for them both.

Guest DieBees

Ey. Pitty im not closer to you. Would like to help a brother.

I have a pair I can pass on to you. I am in Kloof Street

Wow, Awesome! Are they SPD's or Eggbeaters? I just checked my box of cycling goodies and realised I only have Eggbeater cleats.

I also have eggbeaters i was gonna trade in for replacement that you can use in the meantime. If madlight hasn't sorted you out

Hi Meezo, I may take you up on your offer - Just checking if Madlight has SPD's or Eggbeaters. Where are you based?

Wow, Awesome! Are they SPD's or Eggbeaters? I just checked my box of cycling goodies and realised I only have Eggbeater cleats.

I have SPD's not eggbeaters