Rockshox toro U-turn 289 Harder Spring

DaveBlackers722

Hi guys.

Where can i get hold of a harder spring for my rockshox toro u-turn 289? for like 85kgs and up?

Is it worth buying second hand or new rather?

If any one has one for sale, Please mail me.

Thanks

dave

Just checked, the agent has stock. Will set you back around R 450 depending on the shop - I doubt you'll find a secondhand one in a hurry unless someone has a trashed fork lying around.

Your location says Howick, Western Cape - if it's WC, I'm in Obs and can have one for you by Thursday if you like, otherwise your LBS can hook you up.

Thanks man. I live in Howick but im studying in the western cape. I am looking around for a friend of mine and ill get back to you asap!

i Also need one of these.. Ill post the picture now. any idea on where to get one.. I have a rockshox reba sl like an 09 model and i need one to stop the top oil leak. Thanks man

the 1st image: i need the thing in that persons hand.

2nd image: I need that black "cap" like thing. Thanks manpost-37986-0-95469400-1383725320_thumb.jpgpost-37986-0-78608300-1383725364_thumb.jpg