Training in the Mosselbay area during December

ADe

For swimming, go to Kleinbrak, when the tide comes in, the sea pushes a strong current into the river, I used it to swim, its a nice strong current, so you can swim upstream (towards to sea) and its quite a work out, takes a while to swim against the current, depending how far back you start, then you can turn around, swim back and start again..

Oh, im a roadie :thumbup:

I'm a roadie in Mossel Bay. What distance you planning?

For (road) group rides: Johnny Koen Cycles @ 05h30 on Saturday. Not sure about Sunday.

I'm a roadie in Mossel Bay. What distance you planning?

For (road) group rides: Johnny Koen Cycles @ 05h30 on Saturday. Not sure about Sunday.

Hi Smartie

About 100+ each day.

Is JKC in Mossel Bay? I do not have transport, so will have to cycle there

Just had a look at barhugger's pic, and im tempted to do out and back on R328 towards Robinson pass. Is that road safe to cycle on?

Hi Smartie

About 100+ each day.

Is JKC in Mossel Bay? I do not have transport, so will have to cycle there

Just had a look at barhugger's pic, and im tempted to do out and back on R328 towards Robinson pass. Is that road safe to cycle on?

Sweet! I am planning about 130km on Saturday and about 180km on Sunday. Not sure the time on Saturday, but will be in the morning. Sunday, probably hit the road before 05h00.

I stayed away from the Robinson pass during the festive season, but planning to do it on Sunday morning again. No yellow line, but very little traffic. I have never had a problem in all the times I cycled there. (It is only about 90km to the top of the pass and back from Hartenbos).

JKC is between Mossel Bay and Hartenbos. About a 10min cycle from Hartenbos. But they do not go further than 50km.

Sorry Smartie

Only got to the 'bos at 0200 on Saturday morning :-( {yeah, dont even ask! But i can tell you, the last pitstop in Riversdale was one for the record books}

At least made it to Robinson's Pass in the arvie! Wow, what a beaut!