Bike respraying in gauteng

Jamen

Hi guys looking to do my frame in full black.

Any ideas where i can go ?

And estimate prices ?

Thanks

www.cycledelic.co.za

Never used them personally, but their work looks pretty good.

They are in Benoni

• 2 years later...

Hey Guys,

I have a Scott, which have unfortunately got some scratches from poor bike carrier and brushing up other bikes. I would like to sell my bike, do you guys think its worth respraying it before I sell it?

Cycleart is worth checking out. If I remember correct, they are in Walkerville

contact Lilian at cycleart@vodamail.co.za

Hey Guys,

I have a Scott, which have unfortunately got some scratches from poor bike carrier and brushing up other bikes. I would like to sell my bike, do you guys think its worth respraying it before I sell it?

No sell it as it is

We used to send frames to one of the well known frame painters but recently have started using someone new in Wynberg. Quality is superb. If anyone has seen Jason's pink Pascoe they will know what I'm talking about.

• 2 months later...

I'm looking for somebody to respray a bike in Pretoria. Any suggestions? A quick internet search turned up nothing,

I'm looking for somebody to respray a bike in Pretoria. Any suggestions? A quick internet search turn up nothing,

Can help you if you bring it through to us in Randburg.

Annette at Cycledelic. info@cycledelic.co.za

She is out in Benoni. Worth the drive. She did a brilliant job helping me restore my old Hansom.

End of Thread!!! 

Archived