Riding partner wanted - Crawford area

mitsu

I need somebody to ride with in the early mornings. approx 5 - 5:30am. I've done a 4:30 argus on a mountain bike but not so fit anymore. I'm on a mountain bike.

Will join an established group if I can keep up.

I do rides on the mountain over weekends, need a partner for that too.

Kevin

Amazing how many solo riders there are in the Crawford area. (including myself)

If we all got together we'd have one massive established group. LOL

I would however suggest that you consider acquiring a road bike ... it will make riding in a group so much more enjoyable.

Save that mtb for the mountains.

I've also seen a number of informal groups leaving from the shopping centres on Komroom Rd.

If any of them are Hubbers, perhaps they can share some more info.

Edited by Thomo

Will join you on the mountain Meezo, Just not this weekend. Looks like we need to batten down the hatches for a couple of days.

Amazing how many solo riders there are in the Crawford area. (including myself)

If we all got together we'd have one massive established group. LOL

I would however suggest that you consider acquiring a road bike ... it will make riding in a group so much more enjoyable.

Save that mtb for the mountains.

I've also seen a number of informal groups leaving from the shopping centres on Komroom Rd.

If any of them are Hubbers, perhaps they can share some more info.

Hoping to build up a road bike next year.

Will join you on the mountain Meezo, Just not this weekend. Looks like we need to batten down the hatches for a couple of days.
Hoping to build up a road bike next year.

I can assist!

Iam also from the surronding area, I ride with various groups from the area mainly family and friends with most of them being on the hub.

There are plenty of guys and clubs in the area. You would just need to approach them. in the week early mornings there are quiet a few guys leaving from Crawford down Kroomboom rd going MTB or rd and heading to town.

Junaid

I would like to join but can only do weekend rides. If anyone can point to a group, please let me know. Thanks