Vermarc Sport's "Endurance Range" is best suited for mountain biking

Bicyclegear

VermarcSport offers a wide range of sports clothing and accessories. The company supplies equipment for both recreational and professional athletes.

VermarcSport uses a unique methodology when it comes to product knowledge and development. We value the experience and insight that professional cyclists provide after intensive use of our products.

VermarcSport takes it as a mission to realize the unthinkable. We think with riders, for riders.

Our mission is to create products and bring them to market, that meet the highest requirements for durability and comfort.

Finally, the end-consumer benefits the efforts made by professional testers.

VermarcSports “Endurance Range” has been developed and has a focus on mountain biking stage events. The range has been made tough without losing on comfort and fit. We are able to produce custom clothing in small quantities, which suits the two-man team format.

Contact us on 0766125495 or email globalexsa@mweb.co.za for more information and to receive a quote.

post-49768-0-31058300-1384869957_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bicyclegear