Paul Kaye IronMan motivational talk - 26 November Nothern Subs CT

FanieFiets

Apparently this is very good!

· Motivational Speaker / Inspirational Speaker / Masters of Ceremonies for Sporting Events / Athlete / Founder Focus on the Finish Line / Social Butterfly / Media Flirt / Dad / Husband / TriAthlete ... this is Paul Kaye

·

Paul Kaye will be delivering his 70.3HalfIronMan motivational / inspirational talk at our New Balance MultiSports Club and I am forwarding this information to you should you have any triAthletes at your club.

·

If your club has any triAthletes, triAthlete friends or family, entrants of 70.3 or 103.4 IronMan; or just a club member who plans to one day / someday compete in the 70.3 HalfIron Man, or just want to hear this man speak(!!) then this is a must.

If you’ve ever met Paul, then you know, this is truly a not-to-be-missed opportunity to be in the company of a legend!!!

And all 70.3 entrants, Paul will be behind the mike, cheering you on in East London as you cross the finish line!

Date: Tuesday 26 November 2013 - PP Smit Cricket Clubhouse (Durban Road)

Time: 19:00 for 19:30 (talk will last +- 45 mins)

RSVP: We can only accommodate 30 people – so please RSVP before 21 Nov 2013 - either comment on this post or pop me an email (petro@newbalanceclub.com)