Ganglion Cyst - Anyone else got this from cycling?

Caerus

Can you not have it removed and the reason why its there determined, perhaps by MRI?

I Had one (Ganglion cyst) on the lateral side of my right knee outside the knee capsule for many years (+/-15), right where you get ITB pain. It got worse over time and as a result had it surgicaly removed in January this year, best thing i ever did no more lump and more importantly no more ITB like pain.

It formed as a result of fluid leaking from the knee through a tear in my meniscus which was also fixed (stitched).

I will go see my doctor when back in Durbs next week and see what he says. :thumbup: It's not bothering me at all, it's just there :wacko:

I will go see my doctor when back in Durbs next week and see what he says. :thumbup: It's not bothering me at all, it's just there :wacko:

Ah well thats ok (no pain)

Then its (your finger) like a sex toy...you know those ones that have a small bit sticking out to "tickle things" ....

ok thats it...time to sign off

:whistling:

Ah well thats ok (no pain)

Then its (your finger) like a sex toy...you know those ones that have a small bit sticking out to "tickle things" ....

ok thats it...time to sign off

:whistling:

Bwah ha ha, i almost lost my whiskey all over my keyboard.