Trek 69er and BMW mountain bikes stolen

timmyb

My two much loved mountain bikes were stolen from my garage yesterday afternoon (22nd Dec) in Kenilworth. A white Trek 69er hard tail with silver Trek stickers and Gold Olympic ring stickers on either side at the front, a pump and Specialized saddle bag. The other was a rather unique white BMW branded full suspension mountain bike with red anodised rear suspension mechanism. Again this had a gold Olympic ring sticker on the front. Lots of sentimental value attached to these bikes and it's sad that some people think it's ok to just brazenly take other peoples stuff. They won't use the bikes and appreciate them like we all do. SAPS have been great so far but I sadly doubt I will see them again.

post-52930-0-55247300-1387824700_thumb.jpg

post-52930-0-48373500-1387824705_thumb.jpg

Edited by timmyb

That is sad, 2 rather special and no doubt cherished bikes.

You never can appreciate the pain until you see the ripped apart door/window/burglar guard and realise your hopes and dreams are gone. Feel your pain man.

• 5 weeks later...

That's really horrible man - Hope they catch the guys. If you looking for another 69er I'm selling mine (Black with dual SUS).

Sad loss man. Do you have actual pics of your bikes so that I can keep a lookout? Will also randomly pop into some cash crusaders etc. Maybe visit Neil's wheels...

Edited by dre