3Mountains Stage Race 20-23 March -Free State's first Stage race -SA's First Schools stage race

G-man

Hi G-Man, well done on bringing a new event to the eastern freestate. Would you consider opening up stage 4 ( Sunday) for day riders only?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to so this as it is the only stage race I know that has relatively short distances that suit my level if fitness. But apparently my first wedding anniversary is something I have to be home for so maybe next year :-(

Just had a look at the website, definitely one to put on the bucket list. If the hospitality of the Freestate is anything to go by this will become an awesome event.

Hi G-Man, well done on bringing a new event to the eastern freestate. Would you consider opening up stage 4 ( Sunday) for day riders only?

Hi Man.

Unfortunately I wont be able to open the event for one day riders. This may cause lots of riders to only come for a day. and that might make my entries dive down...

Please consider the full race as it is over a long weekend.

Hi Man.

Unfortunately I wont be able to open the event for one day riders. This may cause lots of riders to only come for a day. and that might make my entries dive down...

Please consider the full race as it is over a long weekend.

Unfortunately I work most days and only have Saturday afternoons and Sundays available. Hope your event is a great success.

Unfortunately I work most days and only have Saturday afternoons and Sundays available. Hope your event is a great success.

Thank you very much.

Hopefully in the future we can add a Weekend Racer package.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whats up with Stage 3's profile? is that 2 massive drops and climbs?

Sorry for that. we did the route in a car. the guys had to stop and have a look at some interesting spots. Thats why you see those dips.

Jis wish these organisers would start checking the school calenders ;)

*sitting sulking under my desk*

Jis wish these organisers would start checking the school calenders ;)

*sitting sulking under my desk*

I understand that it falls during school term. But its over a long weekend. And the School holliday is already full of events.

Archived