3Mountains Stage Race 20-23 March -Free State's first Stage race -SA's First Schools stage race

G-man

I understand that it falls during school term. But its over a long weekend. And the School holliday is already full of events.

Face plant.. I should check the calender, didn't realise is was a long weekend.. oopsie, my apologies

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Route profiles make this race look as flat as a pancake? Is that right?

You must be 1 strong oke. 1000m - 1200m  of elevation gain over 70km is not flat! the shorter routes do look a lot flatter though, the short and long routes are mixed together on the profile page.

I am keen on joining this one, sure it will be fun!

G-man - that "enter now" popup is damn annoying, set a cookie when someone clicks close so it doesn't pop up again. Feeling spammed.

*edit* oops, looks like i posted this on the 2014 event page :o

You must be 1 strong oke. 1000m - 1200m of elevation gain over 70km is not flat! the shorter routes do look a lot flatter though, the short and long routes are mixed together on the profile page.

I am keen on joining this one, sure it will be fun!

G-man - that "enter now" popup is damn annoying, set a cookie when someone clicks close so it doesn't pop up again. Feeling spammed.

*edit* oops, looks like i posted this on the 2014 event page :o

No prob. Hope we see you there. Popup fixed.

Archived