Duathlons before the 8th of March

bospiet

Nope - no CGT provincials this year..... you have SA's and then the NW provincials if you want to try and qualify for the SA's. There are a few off-road du's in February - the Sasol X series and the X-Dirt Tri/Du both start in Feb

Ok I'm lekker deurmekaar, so basicly the 8th of March is SA champ, and in order to participate one needs to the the Provincial one first (NW) even if one lives in Gauteng.

Hey Riana all the best for the coming season; )

Ok I'm lekker deurmekaar, so basicly the 8th of March is SA champ, and in order to participate one needs to the the Provincial one first (NW) even if one lives in Gauteng.

Yuuuup. That's how it is. Or you need to send them a nice email with all your 2013 Duathlon results and ask them nicely to be part of their team. I tried and they said nope, so I'm off to Klerksdorp.....

I'll tell her!

Yuuuup. That's how it is. Or you need to send them a nice email with all your 2013 Duathlon results and ask them nicely to be part of their team. I tried and they said nope, so I'm off to Klerksdorp.....

I'll tell her!

Great Thanks for the info, I'm entered, so will see you there then.

All the best with the training :clap:

not much happening.. only this one

Duathlon

North West North West Duathlon Championships ENTER NOW

Portuguese hall, Klerksdorp, North West

02 Feb 2014

I would think CGT would be having their provincials before 8th Mar :unsure:

Thanks you saved me from not being able to enter the SA Champs as that was my training goal. :oops: