The Classics

T-Bob

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now Lotto move up with Greipel waiting in the wings as Canndonale stomp their way to the front once more.

Katusha are busy moving their sprinter close to the action as the climbs being to start. soon. Out from the break look to be on their last legs but they're all taking their turns and working well together. 43km to go.

Barta has cracked on the Berta. So we have just three riders in the break as see Barta hit the wall in a big way.

It's de Maar who leads the break as back in the bunch Cavendish sits with Petacchi. Wegmann is up there for Garmin too as the bunch tackle the Berta.

Cancellara for the first time today moves up to the head of the peloton. A lot of riders are struggling on the climb though, the race is splitting apart.

Nibali doesn't seem to be enjoying these conditions as we see him for the first time as well.

Cavendish is out of the saddle as he climbs with the three leaders now 2'56 clear with 36km to go .

Just two more climbs to come now, the Cipressa and the Poggio. The peloton has started to shed a number of riders but Cavendish, Kristoff, Demare, Greipel and Degenkolb are all still there.