The Classics

T-Bob

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

122km to go and there are now over 20 riders in the lead group with Longo, Sutton, Cummings, Millar, Alafaci, Wild, Maes, Moeravjov, Smukulis, McCarthy, Bagdonas, Van Emden, Boeckmans, Saramotins, Vanlandschoot, Veuchelen, Vanbilsen, Van Asbroeck, Zingle, Songezo, Jarc, Scorn and Murphy.

The Dwars door Vlaanderen – latest live feed:

122km remaining and there are now over 20 riders in a breakaway, 1:15 ahead of the main field.

Good to see Songezo Jim in the break!

The others are: Longo, Sutton, Cummings, Millar, Alafaci, Wild, Maes, Moeravjov, Smukulis, McCarthy, Bagdonas, Van Emden, Boeckmans, Saramotins, Vanlandschoot, Veuchelen, Vanbilsen, Van Asbroeck, Zingle, Jarc, Scorn and Murphy.

The leaders have 17 seconds over the peloton but more and more riders have bridged up to increase the numbers in the leading pack.

Despite such a large group the leaders have pulled out to 36 seconds over the peloton. Who will chase?

Movistar, Androni and Orica are the only teams who haven't put a rider up the road.