The Classics

T-Bob

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple more riders have tried to bridge over to the Belgian but it should all come back together.

Maes is starting to work a bit more in what's left of the lead group. Millar has been dropped but Sutton might still be in there at the back.

The main peloton had split in half on the last climb but they're slowly coming back together as well.

Not one team has taken control of the race but the call has come for Maes to really put the hammer down for Omega.

Just five more climbs to go with the Kwaremont next. Meanwhile there's a dangerous move with Hayman up the road. Groups are all over the place at the moment.

8 riders have stayed out in front from the original break. They have 32 seconds over the peloton with a few riders still caught in between.

Not surprising to see Tommeke attacking on the Taaienberg, considering that it's also known to the locals as the Boonenberg (due to his exploits on that climb in past years).

Just 21 seconds for the leaders. It's really not looking good for their chances with the next climb within sight. Expect major attacks from the peloton.